Terms and Conditions
1) The Retreading Business website is brought to you by Retreading Business Ltd, Crewe, Cheshire, United Kingdom
2) Retreading Business Ltd reserves the right to collect, process and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We also reserve the right to pass on this information to official authorities when required by law. By using this website you will be deemed to have accepted that Retreading Business Ltd can do this. Beyond this Retreading Business Ltd undertakes not to process or pass this information on to other third parties.
3) Retreading Business Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to assure that the information on the Retreading Business web site is both accurate and up-to-date. However, Retreading Business Ltd will accept no liability for any errors or omissions on, or to the content of the site. Neither Retreading Business Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the customer's use of the site.
4) In using the Retreading Business web site the user agrees not to hold Retreading Business Ltd liable for blames, demands, costs or damages caused as a result of any action carried out as a result of using the website.
5) Retreading Business Ltd reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time.