NeroForce is expanding its line-up of carbide retreading tools with a ground-breaking new development.
New Carbide Range Introduced
The revolutionary NeroForce DENSOLIT Carbides are exposed to a new, innovative treatment in which a fine bionic sealing layer is applied to the abrasives.
Why is this coating technology so pioneering? With all carbide tools, the base body is coated with carbide split and then traditionally coated with paint (copper, gold or silver). This coating protects against rust and improves the appearance. However, due to the thickness of the layer of paint that coats the sharp edges of the metal split, the surface becomes duller, which cannot be avoided. NeroForce has already improved this problem with the introduction of its Chrome Carbides. Instead of paint, a special metal layer is applied that is approximately 50% thinner, which makes the tools much sharper. The new DENSOLIT Carbides go one step further: the bionic sealing layer is approx. 75% finer in comparison and makes the carbides sharper than all conventional tools, without compromising on rust protection:
- The sharpness of the buffing tools is not affected by the fine protective layer and remains longer rough and aggressive
- As the proportion of foreign material is minimal, the areas to be processed will be considerably less contaminated or not contaminated at all
- The heat generated by friction is reduced and the tools remain cooler for longer, which prevents the rubber in the working area from smearing
- The service life increases significantly
- The DENSOLIT surface treatment is much more environmentally friendly than galvanic treatments or classic paint application
DENSOLIT Carbides are largely resistant to bending and abrasion, are temperature resistant and protected against corrosion. The combination of low temperatures and high abrasive power creates a high level of wear protection and leads to longer tool life.
Extensive test runs have shown that NeroForce DENSOLIT buffing tools can be used in a much more controlled manner and that buffing rubber is very efficient even without a lot of contact pressure. The tools remain precisely in the working area when working on surfaces without "wandering".
"We will remain true to our philosophy of always questioning existing processes in order to find and develop more innovative solutions. Retreaders will be extremely satisfied with these new tools, because you can feel the difference immediately when working with them. Above all, extensive test series confirm that the innovative coating allows our customers to use the tools longer," confirmed Andreas Müller, Managing Director of NeroForce.